This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Assembler problem while trying to integrate D iompiler in GCC suite
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'i'm gonna get myself moderated at this rate!'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 10:37:38 +0100
- Subject: RE: Assembler problem while trying to integrate D iompiler in GCC suite
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>From: Gerrit P. Haase
>Sent: 07 June 2005 22:12
> Given the magic which is included in creating binaries that computers
> can understand and do s.th. that the binaries want the computer to do,
> this is a valid idea. Or what do you really think is the difference ,
> whether an assembler label starts with A,B or C or even L?
Starting with an 'L' makes it a local label in gas, doesn't it?
AAAAAARRGH! I MADE AN ON-TOPIC POAST TO THE HIPPOLIST!?!?!?!?!?!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....