This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Assembler problem while trying to integrate D iompiler in GCCsuite
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 14:47:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: Assembler problem while trying to integrate D iompiler in GCCsuite
- References: <SERRANOD6XMLDthODt900000323@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Dave Korn wrote:
From: Gerrit P. Haase
Sent: 07 June 2005 22:12
Given the magic which is included in creating binaries that computers
can understand and do s.th. that the binaries want the computer to do,
this is a valid idea. Or what do you really think is the difference ,
whether an assembler label starts with A,B or C or even L?
Starting with an 'L' makes it a local label in gas, doesn't it?
I don't know. I'm just the maintainer;)
AAAAAARRGH! I MADE AN ON-TOPIC POAST TO THE HIPPOLIST!?!?!?!?!?!