This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: My Spacebar is OK!
- From: "Williams, Gerald S \(Jerry\)" <gsw at agere dot com>
- To: <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 07:25:30 -0400
- Subject: RE: My Spacebar is OK!
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
> Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> Here's how it works:
>> Two spaces after ".", one space after ",". No space before "." or
>> "," and it's "something" not " something " .
> ^^^ obviously
> there are exceptions possible;)
Maybe even preferable. For the Wiki types, SpacesAreOptionalAnyway
(well, maybe not /entirely/ optional). And don't even get me started
about general misuse of quotation marks. :-)