This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: My Spacebar is OK!
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 11:34:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: My Spacebar is OK!
- References: <email@example.com> <SERRANOUIdROetOGMQA00000010@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jun 13, 2005 at 04:30:12PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>>From: Lionel B
>>Sent: 13 June 2005 14:48
>> Williams, Gerald S (Jerry) wrote:
>>> And don't even get me started
>>> about general misuse of quotation marks. :-)
>> Actually, may I get you started?
>> In the UK this most common and iniquitous form of punctuation abuse has
>> come to be known as "greengrocer's apostrophe":
> Actually, it's known as the "greengrocers apostrophe", just to add a
>delightfully ironic twist!
Yep. This discussion is proceeding as per tradition.
Lets see. Im wondering how long its going to last.