This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: My Spacebar is OK!
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:06:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: RE: My Spacebar is OK!
- References: <SERRANOUIdROetOGMQA00000010@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Mon, 13 Jun 2005, Dave Korn wrote:
> Just in terms of gravitational potential energy, you're getting a lot
> more value-for-money from each kilogram of hippo if it's falling off the
> top of a tower block than if it's just been pushed off the edge of a
You have a coffee table that can hold a hippo?! :-)
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT