This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: My Spacebar is OK!
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'The Cygwin-Talk 'i wonder if anyone's even reading this bit anyway' List'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:10:07 +0100
- Subject: RE: My Spacebar is OK!
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>From: Igor Pechtchanski
>Sent: 13 June 2005 18:06
> On Mon, 13 Jun 2005, Dave Korn wrote:
>> Just in terms of gravitational potential energy, you're getting a lot
>> more value-for-money from each kilogram of hippo if it's falling off the
>> top of a tower block than if it's just been pushed off the edge of a
> You have a coffee table that can hold a hippo?! :-)
No, I have a coffee table that _can't_ hold a hippo. That's why the hippo
is in free-fall from a not-very-great-height!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....