This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: cyg/lib DLL naming
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 09:35:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: cyg/lib DLL naming
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><20050616124431.GG3522@calimero.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Jun 16 14:30, Pe?iva Jan wrote:
> > > As AGO pointed out, searching for libfreetype.dll is non-portable,
> > > dangerous, and silly.
> > [...]
> > If I skip all offensive words, I have to thank you for the discussion.
> Oh my, Igor, why are you so offensive all the time? May a hippo fall
> on you(*)!
Ah, the ultimate offensive combination: "non-portable". How dare I?
> (*) With parachute so you have some time to get away in time. Not that
> people think I'm trying to be offensive.
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT