This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: cyg/lib DLL naming
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'The Cygwin-Talk Mumbling List'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 15:41:59 +0100
- Subject: RE: cyg/lib DLL naming
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>From: Igor Pechtchanski
>Sent: 16 June 2005 14:36
> On Thu, 16 Jun 2005, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> On Jun 16 14:30, Pe?iva Jan wrote:
>>>> As AGO pointed out, searching for libfreetype.dll is non-portable,
>>>> dangerous, and silly.
>>> If I skip all offensive words, I have to thank you for the discussion.
>> Oh my, Igor, why are you so offensive all the time? May a hippo fall
>> on you(*)!
> Ah, the ultimate offensive combination: "non-portable". How dare I?
I would have thought it went without saying that pretty much all hippos
>> (*) With parachute so you have some time to get away in time. Not that
>> people think I'm trying to be offensive.
> Thanks! :-)
OK, I'm all for Igor getting away in time, but giving them parachutes does
spoil that lovely SPLATTTTT sound they usually make when they hit the
ground! Can you strap tape-recorders to their backs so that we can still
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....