RE: cyg/lib DLL naming

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005, Dave Korn wrote:

> [...]

And "non-potable"... :-)  Unless you have a *really* large pot.

> >> Corinna
> >>
> >> (*) With parachute so you have some time to get away in time.  Not that
> >> people think I'm trying to be offensive.
> >
> > Thanks! :-)
> > 	Igor
>
>   OK, I'm all for Igor getting away in time, but giving them parachutes does
> spoil that lovely SPLATTTTT sound they usually make when they hit the
> ground!  Can you strap tape-recorders to their backs so that we can still
> have sound-effects?

Those who know physics understand that most parachutes won't really delay
the hippo's fall for long -- just long enough for someone to notice and
step away from the target spot.  Then the straps break and you still get
the SPLATTTT.  IIRC, the same happens with jet fighters and disposable
chutes.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT