This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: cyg/lib DLL naming
- From: One Angry User <angry at lusers dot org>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:19:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: cyg/lib DLL naming
- References: <SERRANOm4PInaAqOZP600000037@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM><42B194BF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: Blaaab Babble Boogle Bop <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005, Brian Dessent's computer deigned to emit the following stream of bytes:
> Dave Korn wrote:
> > I would have thought it went without saying that pretty much all hippos
> > are "non-portable"!
> Didn't we already conclude that the Cyghippo was fast and spirited, and
> not one of those lazy sit-around-all-day-in-the-pond-and-collect-welfare
Very fast, especially when flying down from a couple of kilometers high
without a parachute...