This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: cyg/lib DLL naming
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 12:26:23 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: RE: cyg/lib DLL naming
- References: <SERRANOC2Q4xze3auKk00000047@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005, Dave Korn wrote:
> ----Original Message----
> >From: Christopher Faylor
> >Sent: 16 June 2005 16:13
> > This thread was the classic example of "I'm trying to port my
> > application. Please change the cygwin distribution to make that
> > possible."
> > It reminds me of a commercial we have in this area where someone is
> > trying to sell their house so they ask the police to temporarily reroute
> > the interstate highway by the house so they get maximum visibility.
> > cgf
> Damn fools! Everyone knows they'll never be able to sell their house
> as long as the bike-shed is that horrible colour! They should have got
> the cops to repaint it while they were there!
And besides, doesn't having a house right next to the interstate highway
decrease its value dramatically?
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT