This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] Apache 2.0 (revised)
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 06:06:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: [ITP] Apache 2.0 (revised)
- References: <055701c576b8$d291fcd0$e6ec6f83@chimaera> <20050622121140.GO2814@calimero.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> So we just need to make sure that apache2 is in some distro. Does
> anybody know?
I rather doubt it. I mean, who would trust some cobbled-together
software that's literally called "a patchy server"? Sounds pretty
amateur to me, I doubt it'll catch on. Plus, what's up with this whole
'web' thing anyway? Seems like a fad, I mean who really needs a bunch
of flashy graphics on their home page? I'll stick with my gopher
client, that's where the future is.