This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] Apache 2.0 (revised)
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 15:28:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITP] Apache 2.0 (revised)
- References: <055701c576b8$d291fcd0$e6ec6f83@chimaera> <20050622121140.GO2814@calimero.vinschen.de> <42B96253.53ADF8B8@dessent.net>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
On Jun 22 06:06, Brian Dessent wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > So we just need to make sure that apache2 is in some distro. Does
> > anybody know?
> I rather doubt it. I mean, who would trust some cobbled-together
> software that's literally called "a patchy server"? Sounds pretty
> amateur to me, I doubt it'll catch on. Plus, what's up with this whole
> 'web' thing anyway? Seems like a fad, I mean who really needs a bunch
> of flashy graphics on their home page? I'll stick with my gopher
> client, that's where the future is.
Hmm? Wazzup? Usenet rulez.