This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: pwd vs $PWD, bash, cygwin vs Linux
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'The Cygwin-Talk Timetravelling List'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:09:33 +0100
- Subject: RE: pwd vs $PWD, bash, cygwin vs Linux
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>Sent: 22 June 2005 23:27
> Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> On Thu, May 05, 2005 at 01:10:01PM -0600, Cary Jamison wrote:
>>> "Dave Korn" wrote in message
>>> SERRANOjj0aImPiZxOA0000020f@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM">news:SERRANOjj0aImPiZxOA0000020f@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM... ...
>>>> I was caught up in a space-time situation of my own owing to $TZ making
>>>> it time to go home!
>>> Hey, if I just adjust $TZ, can I make it time to go home now?
>> I don't see why not. Just be careful, though. If you adjust it
>> incorrectly you may find yourself instantly dropping off to sleep.
> Hello great idea for a cron job...
Spooky, this thread appears to have dropped through a timewarp and
reappeared from the distant past!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....