This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Deadline missed?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 23:20:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: Deadline missed?
- References: <SERRANOBeDzzeNhfPOv00000160@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <42BCBC5E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Jun 25, 2005 at 04:07:26AM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>Dave Korn wrote:
>>>From: Reini Urban
>>>Sent: 22 June 2005 18:36
>>>Gerrit P. Haase schrieb:
>>>>Summer of Code deadline missed? Or was it intentional:
>>>Who, what? A bunch of >40ers will not get through as students...
>>I thought that Gerrit was suggesting that we should have taken part as
>>one of the "Participating Mentoring Organizations".
>>The thing is, Cygwin isn't exactly 'organized'.........
>We are a sourceware project, aren't we? We have a bug tracking
>facility, website, wishlist, what else is needed besides volunteers?
You're right. I just talked to one of the guys at google who runs this
and I was kicking myself for not having thought to apply.
Please give me a bronze raspberry for not thinking of this.