This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: bash and make are trapped in an endless loop
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'RTFJ'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 16:04:03 +0100
- Subject: RE: bash and make are trapped in an endless loop
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>From: Ross Boulet
>Sent: 27 June 2005 15:54
>> ----Original Message----
>>> From: Christian Matuszewski
>>> Sent: 27 June 2005 12:42
>>> When i then kill make with Ctrl-C and enter the asterisk in the command
>>> line, I have the same behaviour, i. e. executing '*' will give the same
>>> messages and ends in an endless loop.
> Maybe it's just Monday and I'm brain dead, but I couldn't
> find WDDTT in the OLOCA or elsewhere. Could someone please
> enlighten me?
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....