Re: Request for test my 'Emacs this file' using Cygwin/X GNU Emacs Context menu option.

On Fri, Jul 22, 2005 at 06:27:50PM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

>>>We're all very attached to the cygwin list.  We treat it like family
>>>and try not to stare two long at the disfiguring mole under its left
>>>eye.
>>>
>>>I'm sure that, in time, you'll come to feel similarly.
>>
>>Very funny ;), although if you don't mind beinging serious for a
>>moment, I would apprieciate it as the post is serious in its nature,
>>but is not really appropriate for the main list, yet there is no other
>>good mailing list for it.
>
>Why isn't this appropriate for the main list?

Because it doesn't mention h...

No, wait.  That's not right.  I think I got it backwards.

Now I'm all confused.

Is this the list where we are supposed to have serious technical
discussions or is that the cygwin-cvs list?

cgf