Re: I want to believe!

On Aug 11 12:45, Dave Korn wrote:
> [...]

Huh?  Can you please make jokes which are also recognizable as such
by non-native english speakers?  At least I'm pretty sure that you're
joking.

I just read the article.

"Instead, they argue that design is the best scientific explanation for
 the stunning complexity of the cellular processes that underlie life,
 and for the evidence of how life actually developed."

What a crap.  Take a couple of billion micro-organisms and give them
a billion years time to get used to their environment.  Doesn't sound
too surprising to me that a lot of intelligently appearing live forms
are a result of that process.  No place for a creator in that picture
if you ask me.

Corinna