This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: something a little more serious
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 02:05:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: something a little more serious
- References: <43E2E854.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Eric Blake wrote:
My father passed away today, after a 3-month battle with cancer.
Please accept my condolences; you and your family will be in my prayers.
On a happier note, it is only four more weeks to the due date of my
wife's second daughter.
And congratulations on your upcoming day of joy. May both mother and
daughter be healthy and happy for many years.