This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
(gold star request) Re: cygheap base mismatch detected
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:50:53 -0500
- Subject: (gold star request) Re: cygheap base mismatch detected
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
[I've moved this to cygwin-talk because I didn't necessarily want to
attribute this message to any specific person.]
On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 07:38:11PM -0000, Dave Korn wrote:
>And the answer to your question will always be that if you want to find
>a solution to a bug, you should reproduce it, then debug it, then
>understand it, and then fix it.
gold star, please.
I love this succinct summation.