This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: happier news
- From: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net>
- To: "'The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:10:20 -0600
- Subject: RE: happier news
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
> From: Eric Blake
> Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 9:54 PM
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: happier news
> Oops - I've been a bit late in posting this! As promised in
> I'm posting pictures of Evelyn Joyce Blake, born two weeks
> early on Feb 16 at 1:58 (-07:00).
YAY!!!! I LOVE BABIES!!!!!
> She was 8 pounds 8 ounces
> (sorry to those who don't relate to our silly outdated
> American measurements).
YAY!!! I LOVE THE SYSTEM OF BRITISH IMPERIAL UNITS!!!!!!
Wait, no I don't. Lousy Empire. We should rebel is what we should do!
Yeah, we'll tell that son-of-a-diddly where he can stick his Stamp Tax what
what! TO THE HARBOR, MEN! BY GOD, TO THE HARBOR!
> My wife Tanya and older daughter
> Natalie are doing fine, as well.
> Some pictures:
> Unfortunately, it will be a few years before she is old
> enough for us to know if she will choose to be a cygwin
> contributor or a zookeeper (I hear they could always use
> another hand at the hippo enclosure).
I'm told that zookeeper is the less dirty job.
Gary R. Van Sickle