This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: not completely happy news
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'can't sit down for a week.....'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 17:48:30 -0000
- Subject: RE: not completely happy news
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 01 March 2006 17:40, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I wanted to let everyone know that I'll be going into the hospital on
> Friday for an operation. If things go as planned, I'll be back on
> If they don't, well, then, you know...
> This is supposed to be a "routine" removal of my prostate, followed by
> a week+ of discomfort and months of recovery but, other than that, it
> should be just a piece of cake.
> I wasn't sure if I should send this or not but I've always wondered what
> happens to free software projects when one of the principals disappears
> and I thought that it was probably best if people knew what was going
> Hopefully I won't disappear but, well, then, you know...
Blimey, it's really turning out to be one of those years already. I /would/
wish you good luck, but I'd rather you turn out not to need it. :) Please
don't disappear! Think of the hippos!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....