This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: not completely happy news
- From: "Robb, Sam" <sam dot robb at timesys dot com>
- To: <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 13:32:06 -0500
- Subject: RE: not completely happy news
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
> This is supposed to be a "routine" removal of my prostate, followed by
> a week+ of discomfort and months of recovery but, other than that, it
> should be just a piece of cake.
Ouch :-( I've seen people go through this, and it's not a fun
thing. Then again, it's a whole lot perferable to the very-much
not-fun alternatives... I'll keep you in my prayers this week.