This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: compiler option
- From: "Williams, Gerald S \(Jerry\)" <gsw at agere dot com>
- To: <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 10:36:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: compiler option
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Basavaraj Hiremath wrote:
> file strerror.c has following function
> char *
> strerror (errnoval) -> line 626
Clearly the error message should have been:
Warning: Took too long to get to the point!