This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: not completely happy news
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'big smileys needed'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 18:57:53 -0000
- Subject: RE: not completely happy news
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 09 March 2006 18:39, zzapper wrote:
> Christopher Faylor <email@example.com> wrote in
>> I wanted to let everyone know that I'll be going into the hospital on
>> Friday for an operation. If things go as planned, I'll be back on
> Best Wishes zzapper
That was last week :) I think he must have made it through ok!
Hell, he hasn't even been very WJM the past few days, maybe it's not even as
sore as he was worried about!
Nah, that's not it. Maybe it's just the anesthetic hasn't worn off yet.
I'm sure he'll be back to his old grouchy self in no time.
[ Hey CGF, sorry for talking about you in the third person :) ]
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....