RE: not completely happy news

On 09 March 2006 18:39, zzapper wrote:

> Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com> wrote in
> 20060301174014.GA3336@trixie.casa.cgf.cx:">news:20060301174014.GA3336@trixie.casa.cgf.cx:
>
>> I wanted to let everyone know that I'll be going into the hospital on
>> Friday for an operation.  If things go as planned, I'll be back on
>> Saturday.
>>

>> cgf
>>

> Best Wishes zzapper

  That was last week :) I think he must have made it through ok!

  Hell, he hasn't even been very WJM the past few days, maybe it's not even as
sore as he was worried about!

  Nah, that's not it.  Maybe it's just the anesthetic hasn't worn off yet.
I'm sure he'll be back to his old grouchy self in no time.

[  Hey CGF, sorry for talking about you in the third person :)  ]