Re: FW: allow read into untouched noreserve mappings

On Jul 19 17:49, Dave Korn wrote:
> On 19 July 2006 17:21, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>
> > shouldn't be as intransparent
>
>   "opaque"  :)  JFYI!

It was on the tip of my tongue... er..., no, restart.

I had it in my fingertip but it just didn't came out.  And I was too
lazy to look in to the dictionary, given the heat and all.

And then again, intransparent is as valid as opaque and it's also in
the dictionary.

MAY A THOUSAND HIPPOS FALL ON YOU FOR HAVING ME LOOKING INTO THE
DICTIONARY NOW!

;-)
Corinna