RE: change in behavior of make from 3.80 to 3.81

On 17 August 2006 17:12, mwoehlke wrote:

> Igor Peshansky wrote:

>>> Hey! Get off my computer! :-)
>>>
>>> ("pathconv" is exactly the name I gave to my tool that hides the
>>> differences between Cygwin's path conversion and Interix's path
>>> conversion.)
>>
>> Eh, get a better firewall. :-)
>
> I'll talk to my IT department. ;p

  Relax, we already did it.

  In your name.  From your computer.

  Then we went into theirs and sent you a reply, but it's awfully rude.  You
don't want to read it.  So we deleted the mail spool.

  However, we have installed a firewall on your PC for you.  Just one thing,
though, I think we put it in the wrong way round.  I think we just protected
the rest of the internet from you.  So you may not see this reply.