Re: (Re: Look before posting) (Re: Think before replying)

 INDIA
 (the great country who kicked out the Britishers
 out of thier land and the rest had the guts to do it
 only after we did it)

So, I'll admit that history is not my strong point, but I'm struggling to think of anyone who kicked us (we?) "Britishers" out *after* the Indians did. How many countries have become independent of British rule since 1947?

Antony