Re: copying and pasting in the terminal window?

Igor Peshansky wondered if Console is right for him?:
On Mon, 28 Aug 2006, Cary Jamison also discovered that Console rocks!:
mwoehlke extolled the greatness of Console, by Marko (*not* the CUI):
I've just started playing with this, also...I like it!  I like tabs,
too. And I like that my regular windows programs work as well, which is
something that rxvt doesn't give me.

Ah, but does it understand all the ANSI sequences? And do Ctrl-Space and Ctrl-C work properly in it?

Which ANSI sequences? In general, it does everything the CUI subsystem does (because it is using a CUI under the hood). Ctrl-C WFM if you mean sending SIGINT (and it seems to understand 'stty intr <blah>', after which <blah> sends SIGINT and ctrl-C dings at me). Ctrl-space however seems to be the same as regular space.

Since I'm not an emacs person (I think that's what we're talking about?), I'm not missing anything here...

We are Microsoft. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile. --Badtech