This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: html email (was Re: cygserver blocking on semctl(SETVAL) call)
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 02:52:51 +0100
- Subject: RE: html email (was Re: cygserver blocking on semctl(SETVAL) call)
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 28 August 2006 20:26, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> But, IMO, the technique of "I would like you to help me but, before I
> do, let me tell you that the method you've chosen to allow me to do that
> is really not to my liking" still seems like a pretty bad way of asking
> for help if you are expecting results.
Or, IOW, http://isbn.nu/0671723650 !
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....