Re: Similar Bash 3.1.18 CR/LF Problem

Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
Yes, that's fits my recollection as well.  Since both of us recall this,
there's no need for anyone to check the source.  Two IIRCs means we must
be right! ;-)

That's going in my sig collection until/unless I hear an objection. :-) (Since I just put it there, you have until tomorrow before it *might* be used.)

--
Matthew
My preferred shell is Christian. It's Bourne Again.