This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: FW: New windows from cygwin in ssh
- From: mwoehlke <mwoehlke at tibco dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 11:43:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: FW: New windows from cygwin in ssh
- Original-to: Chickens?
- References: <03d201c6e509$a0a23850$a501a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Dave Korn wrote:
On 01 October 2006 02:30, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
Richard Foulk wrote:
It's much simpler than that: We just don't like you.
Why when I'm asking about this probably new feature of cygwin sshd, all
list become silent? :) Nobody remembers what changes were in cygwin sshd
since 01.03.2005? :) Or this information is about to be secret and I
have to understand it from sources only?
This would be funny if this list wasn't so surly at times.
Don't call me Shirley.
(Am I dating myself with this reference? ;-) )
"Dating myself"? Ewww! Isn't that a euphemism for a solitary activity we
really shouldn't be discussing in front of the chickens?
Don't you mean hippos? ;-) I didn't realize there were chickens here...
If this message is intercepted, the sender will disavow all knowledge of