This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: updated bash to latest 3.1.17(8)-release; startup has errors now
- From: mwoehlke <mwoehlke at tibco dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 18:07:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: updated bash to latest 3.1.17(8)-release; startup has errors now
- Original-to: Words fail me...
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Brian Dessent wrote:
"DePriest, Jason R." wrote:
I just want to know if anyone else has experienced this or if not,
what I can check out or examine to fix it.
I've also got this problem with "make" saying "target pattern contains
no `%'", anybody got an idea what's up with that?
Wow, that was low. :-D
And obscure (to anyone that doesn't read the list, that is). Anyone want
to start a pool on the OP's reaction to this? :-)
If this message is intercepted, the sender will disavow all knowledge of