This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
FW: gcc build problem - make vpath
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "Thread TITTTL'd!" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 22:42:10 +0100
- Subject: FW: gcc build problem - make vpath
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 03 October 2006 22:30, mwoehlke wrote:
> "I don't question your existence -- God" (seen on a church billboard)
I often question God's existence, but then again, I exist, and so am *able*
to question things.
If God doesn't question mine, that could just as well be because he doesn't
exist and is therefore unable to question anything at all, as it could be that
he does exist but has absolute certainty of my existence.
The fact that that billboard was almost certainly written by a human being
and signed with a false name makes me even less likely to accept it as
credible evidence ...
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....