This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: setup.exe blocks installation of other programs
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'eats shoots and leaves'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 14:34:26 +0100
- Subject: RE: setup.exe blocks installation of other programs
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 06 October 2006 13:26, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 06, 2006 at 01:17:53PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>> On 06 October 2006 13:09, Eric Blake wrote:
>>> According to Eric Blake on 10/6/2006 6:03 AM:
>>>> According to James KANZE on 10/6/2006 2:48 AM:
>>>>>> "This message, including any attachments may contain confidential and
>>>> Just a nit - including an unenforceable legalese disclaimer that has
>>>> more words than the content of your request
>>> Not to mention the bad grammar in just that first line. Come on,
>>> people, and learn how to use a comma!
>> I'm *very* glad there was a comma between "on" and "people" there ...
> *I'm* very glad that I'd finished, my coffee, seconds before I, read the
Did it cause a DII?
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....