This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: setup.exe blocks installation of other programs
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'you must be have have have have have have have have have haveing a laugh!'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 14:39:42 +0100
- Subject: RE: setup.exe blocks installation of other programs
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 06 October 2006 14:30, Jonathan Arnold wrote:
> Dave Korn wrote:
>> On 06 October 2006 13:09, Eric Blake wrote:
>>> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
>>> Hash: SHA1
>>> According to Eric Blake on 10/6/2006 6:03 AM:
>>>> According to James KANZE on 10/6/2006 2:48 AM:
>>>>>> "This message, including any attachments may contain confidential and
>>>> Just a nit - including an unenforceable legalese disclaimer that has more
>>>> words than the content of your request
>>> Not to mention the bad grammar in just that first line. Come on, people,
>>> and learn how to use a comma!
>> I'm *very* glad there was a comma between "on" and "people" there ... ;)
> But you, can never, have, too many, commas, can, you?
Well I feel that even a single comma would spoil the beauty of the sentence
She where he had had had had had had had had had had had the approval of the
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....