This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
FW: bash: ls: command not found
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "Thread TITTTL'd!" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 20:22:25 +0100
- Subject: FW: bash: ls: command not found
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 08 October 2006 19:37, tharpa wrote:
> Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please <at> cygwin.com> writes:
>> On Sun, Oct 08, 2006 at 06:15:03PM +0000, tharpa wrote:
>>> Any suggestions?
>>> Sorry for my last post. When I had the problem without the period, I
>>> tried it with the period, which is what I posted by mistake, but same
>>> error either way.
>>> (I know that without the period is correct.)
>> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> I deleted the cywin folder and re-ran setup.exe and the problem is solved.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....