This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
FW: Bash and CR/LF line-endings
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "Thread TITTTL'd!" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 19:52:30 +0100
- Subject: FW: Bash and CR/LF line-endings
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 10 October 2006 19:29, Linda Walsh wrote:
> I welcome the change to "LF"-only binary support -- makes CYGWIN
> more POSIX- (or linux-) source level compatible.
I, for one, welcome our new linefeed-only-binary-supporting overlords!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....