This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: FW: Bash and CR/LF line-endings
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 16:18:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: FW: Bash and CR/LF line-endings
- References: <000101c6ec9d$3d111c70$a501a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 07:52:30PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>On 10 October 2006 19:29, Linda Walsh wrote:
>>I welcome the change to "LF"-only binary support -- makes CYGWIN more
>>POSIX- (or linux-) source level compatible.
>I, for one, welcome our new linefeed-only-binary-supporting overlords!
Hey, what can I say? I'm having network problems so I didn't see
this response before I sent mine.