This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Bash and CR/LF line-endings
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Well, on the one hand...'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 21:20:44 +0100
- Subject: RE: Bash and CR/LF line-endings
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 10 October 2006 21:17, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 11:29:10AM -0700, Linda Walsh wrote:
>> I welcome the change to "LF"-only binary support -- makes CYGWIN more
>> POSIX- (or linux-) source level compatible.
> "I, for one, welcome our newline overlords."
Great minds think alike!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....