This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: FW: Bash and CR/LF line-endings
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'... but then again, on the other ...'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 21:21:49 +0100
- Subject: RE: FW: Bash and CR/LF line-endings
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 10 October 2006 21:19, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 07:52:30PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>> On 10 October 2006 19:29, Linda Walsh wrote:
>>> I welcome the change to "LF"-only binary support -- makes CYGWIN more
>>> POSIX- (or linux-) source level compatible.
>> I, for one, welcome our new linefeed-only-binary-supporting overlords!
> Hey, what can I say? I'm having network problems so I didn't see
> this response before I sent mine.
Fools never differ!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....