This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated [experimental]: bash-3.2-2
- From: Matthew Woehlke <mwoehlke at tibco dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 11:05:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated [experimental]: bash-3.2-2
- Original-to: Ahh, the irony...
- References: <announce.4535B24F.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Eric Blake wrote:
A new release of bash, 3.2-2, is now available for experimental use.
Version 3.1-9 remains as the current version.
This is a new upstream release. There are likely to be a few upstream
official patches in the next couple of weeks, so I am leaving it
experimental for a while; this particular packaging already includes
official patch 1.
There are a few things you should be aware of before using this version:
6. If you forget to read this release announcement, the best you can
expect when you complain to the list is a link back to this email.
Naturally, this will only be relevant after the fact. :-)
Don't use a hippo to... what was I saying?