This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Why old PC so slow
- From: zzapper <david at tvis dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 19:51:40 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Why old PC so slow
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
I've stripped down my old PC 600Mhz to have just Windows 2 or 3 Apps and
Cygwin defragged it etc.
It's still very slooow and I wonder how I ever managed to use it, is it
basically Windows itself that has grown monstrously since the PC was new or
is because I'm used to much faster machines
http://successtheory.com/tips/ Vim, Zsh, MySQL Tips