This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated [experimental]: bash-3.2-2
- From: Eric Blake <ebb9 at byu dot net>
- To: "Was it that obvious?" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:21:28 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated [experimental]: bash-3.2-2
- References: <announce.4535B24F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
According to Matthew Woehlke on 10/18/2006 10:05 AM:
>> There are a few things you should be aware of before using this version:
>> 6. If you forget to read this release announcement, the best you can
>> expect when you complain to the list is a link back to this email.
> Naturally, this will only be relevant after the fact. :-)
Yes, but I sure had fun writing that :) I'm still waiting for the first
victim, so I can let a hippo fall on them^W^W^W^W^W^W use that link...
Life is short - so eat dessert first!
Eric Blake firstname.lastname@example.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v18.104.22.168 (Cygwin)
Comment: Public key at home.comcast.net/~ericblake/eblake.gpg
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----