This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: gcc and gnu make build in cygwin
- From: Michael Schaap <cygwin at mscha dot org>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 01:16:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: gcc and gnu make build in cygwin
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Matthew Woehlke wrote:
ali azimizadeh wrote:
i want to build gcc on cygwin.
Why do you want to build gcc when there are pre-built binaries available?
And perhaps more importantly, how? ;-)