This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: igncr vs text mode mounts, performance vs compatibility
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 09:35:22 -0700
- Subject: Re: igncr vs text mode mounts, performance vs compatibility
- References: <453EA9C1.firstname.lastname@example.org> <000601c6f7e5$d3f8b0a0$020aa8c0@DFW5RB41> <20061025111732.GD20837@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I think I'm going to start a counter.
I hope you're using 64 bit quadwords for those. Overflow, and all.