This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
FW: igncr vs text mode mounts, performance vs compatibility
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "Thread TITTTL'd!" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:43:24 +0100
- Subject: FW: igncr vs text mode mounts, performance vs compatibility
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 25 October 2006 20:48, Lewis Hyatt wrote:
>> Propose a patch, and I will consider it.
> Below is a patch to shell.c which implements my suggestion
I think this deserves a gold star, or possibly several!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....