This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: FW: igncr vs text mode mounts, performance vs compatibility
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 09:46:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: FW: igncr vs text mode mounts, performance vs compatibility
- References: <00e401c6f904$b599f8b0$a501a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Thu, Oct 26, 2006 at 02:43:24PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>On 25 October 2006 20:48, Lewis Hyatt wrote:
>>>Propose a patch, and I will consider it.
>>Below is a patch to shell.c which implements my suggestion
>I think this deserves a gold star, or possibly several!
I'd like to see how it progresses first.