This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: error: C compiller cannot create executables
- From: Eric Blake <ebb9 at byu dot net>
- To: "why doesn't this work?" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>, ali dot tlisov at gmail dot com
- Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 06:21:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: error: C compiller cannot create executables
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Wrong list - you may want to reread cygwin.com/lists.html.
According to aliko on 11/1/2006 12:24 AM:
> Please help me to solve that problem. When I'm trying to run ./configure
> for some program (SDCC) I get erroneous message "C compiller cannot
> create executables".
No, you didn't. ./configure doesn't spell its error message like that :)
> Hereafter some info that may be of help. Please tell me if you need some
> additional information.
Yes - I need to know how many hippos you own. Obviously one of them is
conspiring against you to make sure you can't compile anything.
[On a more serious note - this list is for off-topic random chatter, you
are better off asking technical questions on the main cygwin list if you
expect a real answer]
Life is short - so eat dessert first!
Eric Blake email@example.com
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (Cygwin)
Comment: Public key at home.comcast.net/~ericblake/eblake.gpg
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----