This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: How do I roll back to make 3.80 ?
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 15:29:59 -0800
- Subject: Re: How do I roll back to make 3.80 ?
- References: <Pine.OSF.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4548A71F.email@example.com> <4548A805.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20061101223045.GE5626@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Adding or deleting dots seems to be time-honored version-reporting
> tradition in the cygwin lists. There is also the use
> some-random-number-that-I-noticed-on-my-screen method which seems to be
> equally popular.
Personally, I get a kick out of "me using version CYGWIN_NT-5.1"
reports. And by "kick" I mean "desire to stop reading the email right
there and go do something else."